Saturday, June 20, 2009

Auburn Triathlon!!!



My fans! Thank you all so much for coming to support. It was great to see all of you along the course. I had a blast and hope you all did too!!

1st Triathlon is complete!!! What an amazing experience. The whole day was awesome.

Ahhhhhh, FINISH LINE!!! I made it!!!

Coming in strong to the finish line. Well that's when everyone was watching so had to try and have good form.

One more leg! Time to run!! This is great!!

The dog tags I wore from Joey and Michael and one from Meg. Thank you guys so much. I did go fast like Lightening McQueen!!!

End of the bike!!! Phew, my legs were a little wobbly. That was tough but so fun.

WOW, I'm done with the swim, I made it, that was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! Folsom Lake, WOW!

Get out of my way!!!

Lets do this, peace out!

No comments: