Friday, March 6, 2009

Painting!!!

Meg and I started painting our furniture. We didn't want to buy new so why not just buy a new can of paint. Which lead to another can of paint and a piece of furniture, which also lead to even more furniture and even more paint. Note to self: Don't watch HGTV all day on a Sunday, because after we did, we went out bought paint and painted furniture, Flipped a House, came up with some new designs for only a dime, and splashed our house with some color. Be careful out there.


Painting my desk. First time I sponge painted and it's way easier than anything else and it comes out cool looking. From now on I will paint everything with a sponge.


One of the after pics. We had to move them outside to dry so we can still paint.


No we're not gangsta's, that is our sanding attire. Didn't want to breath in the dust.


Meg sanding away. Yes right in the family room but we were prepared.


The before picture

No comments: