We had a blast this night. Three weeks ago, we had our friends Erik and Carley in from Sacramento. Had a great time. Erik and I went on a long bike ride in the morning while the girls shopped and had fun on their own. Then at night we went to Rooster T Feathers. A comedy club in Sunnyvale. It was hilarious!!! Had a great group of about 20 friends and family. Afterwards, it was jam session back at 1159. Karaoke was a blast, we had cake, and even some Papa John's. Life doesn't get much better than that. Thanks again for all who came. Can't wait to do it again.

Derek and Julie belting out "beauty and the best" ??? Impressive vocals.

I just think this is a cool photo.


Derek and I warming up.

Meg's birthday cake, the night of Rooster T Feathers.


Erik and I before the morning ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment