SUSHI # 2. JayLo loves it. Dad's second time having it. First was two nights earlier. Mom loves it and is a pro now with the chopsticks. Nice work guys!!!
JayLo looks tanner than we do and we live here.
Mmmm, that's good!
Mom heading into Picchetti Winery. Little wine tasting. It was fun.

GAME TIME!!! Time for some Wine and a game of Balderdash!!! Fun times.
Yeah we put them to work too. haha. Mom and Dad working in the backyard. But honestly, they loved it. They were itching to get out in the sun. The weather was awesome the whole time they were here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! Fun day: Muir Woods, the Beach, Pelican Inn, Sushi(which I don't have any pics of but it was a great time) and now back home for cake. We were exhausted.


Again, the weather and scenery was amazing.
Just some pics I captured with my new camera! It's a fun toy. (Thanks Ellen and Rene)
That's my girl. Holding a football, walking the beach. Hey, that's a good pic.
This pic was taken about 2 seconds before that water behind us creeped up and soaked us up to our ankles. It was hilarious.
Megs and I and we had to bring the football to play catch with.
Mom and Dad on the beach!!!! It was awesome out there.

and Dad TASTING the ocean for the first time. Salty!!
Dad touching the ocean for the first time!!!!! Way to go Dad!!! It was so cool.
Mom in front of the Pelican Inn sign with 50 mailboxes behind her.
The Pelican Inn, where we went for some appies and drinks after Muir Woods. Recommended by Brian(Meg's brother). Good call Brian.
Dad trying to escape the women.
Megs and I
Those are some big Redwoods. Muir Woods. This photo is nice to show the size of the trees. It was awesome.
JayLo sitting on a log at Muir Woods.
Dad and I at Muir Woods.
Mom and I at Muir Woods.
Golden Gate Bridge!!
1 comment:
Beautiful pics of the trip! I love the ones from the Muir Woods:) Looks like you all had a blast, I think Mom and Dad are ready to move to cali:)
Post a Comment